INTERVIEW INTRODUCTION

This is Main part of Interview that, Give Your Introduction or Describe Yourself.....
Here are some points give below..



  1. Start up with a smile on the lips and start introduce from your name.
  2. Then place of yours.
  3. Then tell about your educational details and skills.
  4. Then describe about your strength  and weakness.
  5. Then about your achievement.
  6. And share your interest and hobbies.
  7. Tell about your family 
  8. And also share about your previous job or activities.
  9. Also you can add about any other interesting success story in your life. 
  10. Finish your introduction with thanks.
Here are some best example for concern thing. 


 EXAMPLE - 1

Hello sir,


It is so nice to introduce myself. My name is -------, i am from ------------ district of Odisha state and i born and rise from the village of ---------- and i am currently completed my graduation this year, under-----------college under F.M.University and my schooling was ----- Primary school,-------- and then my high school was -------.High school,----------.


And about my family there are 4 members in my family and we are staying together in one place. I have one brother and one sister. And my father is doing a business in odisha and mother is a housewife. We have a small and happy family. As a younger son/daughter of my family i want to take the responsibility of my family.


I am a fresher and having no experience in any company.


My strength is i can adopt myself easily in any type of environment.


My aim is to achieve the success with best of my performance.


That's all about me sir.Thank you for giving this wonderful oppertunity.



EXAMPLE - 2


Good morning sir/ Madam,

Firstly I would like to thank you for this nice opportunity to describe myself. And myself saroj kanta pattnaik from Cuttack of odisha state. And I born and rise in CDA of Cuttack. I have done my schooling from DAV public school, CDA then I have also completed 12th from S.V.M.S.V junior science college, and I have also completed graduation in this current year from city college Cuttack. And now I am interested to take the responsibilities for my future.

And about my family I have two brother and one sister I am the younger one, and my father is doing a job in a private company and my mother is a housewife, there are 6 members in my family.


Honest and punctuality is my strength which I posses these two things from student life, and my weakness is that I am shy by nature.

My hobbies are reading books, playing cricket, and listing music.

My ambition is to achieve the best one position in the company with the best performance of mine.

That’s all about me sir. Thank you.



EXAMPLE - 3





My self Mr. Suryakant Pattnayak, and i am from Chandigarh, and i am of 22 years old. I have born and rise in balipatana of kendrapara, district of Odisha state.And  I have completed graduation from Fakir Mohan university in the year 2016, there after i have done as a Account Assistant job in Oripacker company in Odisha. I have work there for 2 years. I have also get the best employee's award from the company. I got this award for my dedication and attitude to the company. I am  very much honest and self confident by nature. And it is one of the best things of my strength. And my weakness is ladies, i loss some of my confident or becomes over confident when i found a lady person in front of mine.

And now i would like to hear you about my family that there are 6 members in my family and we belongs to a middle class family, i am younger person in the family. And my father is a teacher in a primary school and my mother is a housewife, and have one brother and one sister they are still lives with us. My brother is a supervisor of a company in Gujarat, and he is not married yet. And also my sister is also not married, but she is awaiting for that.

So this is all about of me and my family.

Thank you sir/madam.


EXAMPLE - 4

  
Good Morning sir/ Madam,

First of all, thank you for giving this great opportunity to introduce to introduce myself, 

I am sourav mohanty from chennai,

I completed my graduation in Chennai university. I want to become an I.A.S officer. My strength is i do work hard in any situation, and my weakness i can't say no to any one who needs my help. My hobbies reading books and solve the puzzles. I don't have any work experience because i am as a fresher.    

That's all about me.
Thanks.


Describe your best Introduction (in the comment box)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANTRAS FOR OFFERING WATER TO TULSI PLANT

CONSIGNMENT: MEANING, DEFINITION, FEATURE

UNEXPECTED DEATH (SUICIDE), BALIPATANA

YOGA AND ITS TYPES

RATHA JATRA IN BALIPATANA 2018, BALIPATANA

USE OF MICROSOFT WORD IN THE BLOG

SAVE THE GIRL CHILD

AMAZING NEW TRICKS FOR FACEBOOK USERS